GOAL | PLAN | SUCCESSROUNDTABLE CONSULTING
When you’re tired of talking to yourself, you need professional objectivity and trustworthy support.
When should you look for a business consultant? For needs and situations like these:
- Organizational meetings: when outcomes are critical or important decisions are needed RTC’s facilitation helps you reach your goal.
- For difficult discussions, RTC provides trustworthy, neutral facilitation.
- Navigating change or managing a crisis—in the marketplace or within the organization—we have the tools and experience to see you through.
- New challenges, growth, or any time people and opinions must come together, draw on our facilitation expertise.
- At Leadership Forums, we focus on the needs of leaders, skill and team development, and communications.
- Our Executive Roundtable Peer Advisory Groups are confidential and non-industry specific, to offer broad perspective and support.
- Challenge yourself and join one of our MasterMind Groups.
- The leadership team retreats we organize provide in-depth performance- and team-building to reenergize leadership and initiate culture change.
- Coaching services are available for specific individuals or teams and cultivate authentic leadership.
- We invest time in gaining a deep understanding of your organization, then facilitate building a roadmap for reaching your future goals.
- Succession planning has many components. Call on us for the training and strategic coaching needed to get the right people ready for the appropriate roles.
- RTC can help you create high-performance teams and build staff skills to keep pace with organization’s growth.
- Staff development includes goal-setting, problem-solving, communications, and navigating change. Through training and coaching, we help your team build these skills to support and enhance your organization culture.
- We coach individuals and teams for self-awareness and authentic leadership; supervisory skills training is available to meet your needs.
- Join the South Bend Women’s MasterMind Group.
- Effective mentoring and sponsorship is available to address your specific challenges.
- Millennial Interpersonal Communications is one of our current focus areas.
Frequently Asked Questions…
What is a Facilitator?
A facilitator is someone skilled in the art of guiding others through a process, decision or discussion, engaging participation and maintaining group focus — all conducted with an objective stance — to enable a successful problem resolution.
Why Should I Use a Business Consultant?
- If you sense a problem that you can’t quite define but need help resolving
- If you need distance from a problem or question in order to proceed or decide
- If you have contentious or controversial issues to resolve
- If you have a team that needs to function more smoothly as a unit
- If you have new staff that could benefit from focused training
- If you’re at the top, but want to reach higher and polish your skills
- If you want to enrich your leadership through participating with peers outside of your organization
- If you’re ready to plan for the future of your business – succession planning, strategic planning, or grooming future leaders