FACILITATE | TRAIN | COACHROUNDTABLE CONSULTING
We meet you where you are, assessing and defining the challenge – then together we build a custom solution plan.
Sometimes it helps to have an outside professional guide important conversations. We guide your group through the process, engaging participation, setting goals, and reaching your objective. We have the flexibility to tailor the methods to your needs, from active and playful team building to planning and strategy discussions.
At times, businesses or teams find they could benefit from being stretched to gain clarity, inspiration and accountability. We can create a customized social networking group tailored to an organization’s objectives. Using a structured agenda, we guide you through segments that include brainstorming, education, peer accountability and support to sharpen your business and personal skills.
- Leadership Retreats
- Strategic Planning Sessions
- Roundtable Discussions
- Staff Development Days
- Customized Social Networking Groups
- Increase productivity
- Manage others more effectively
- Make decisions more easily
- Transition to a promotion
- Become more self-aware
- Develop optimal work-life balance
Are You Ready to be Coached?
The first step toward growth begins with your own readiness assessment. Far from being an instant fix, coaching involves an investment of time and effort and a sincere willingness to engage fully in all parts of the process.
When you’re ready to be coached, you’ll be willing to accept challenges like these:
- Be comfortable with discomfort and the uncertainty of experimentation.
- Explore the emotions that drive actions and embrace your own power and responsibility for change.
- Discipline yourself to focus on your goals, choosing to move forward.
- Seek support and honest feedback along the way.
As you think through these points, give us a call. We’ll answer your questions and help you clarify your readiness for embarking on a coaching program.
Each engagement goes through four phases:
- ASSESSMENT – We begin with a conversation and identify pain points, to build a deeper understanding of your organization.
- PLANNING – We identify your organization’s definition of success and your expectations, as well as any other required deliverables.
- EXECUTION – We take a course of action, ensuring that people are fully absorbed in their work and committed to the organization.
- FOLLOW-UP – We review and follow up to compare progress to intentions and assess results.
Tell us about your project, we will find together the best solution for your needs.
Would you like to receive periodic News from Around the Table?