MasterMindSouth Bend Women's Group
“No two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind [the master mind].”
South Bend Women’s MasterMind Group
You’ll experience the strength and magic of MasterMind groups at this quarterly event for women who are entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneurs, creatives, leaders, visionaries, artisans, change makers and solopreneurs. In other words…all women! Each session offers a combination of brainstorming, education, peer accountability, and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. We follow a structured agenda so that conversations stay on track. A featured speaker highlights a current topic of interest. You’ll leave with clarity, inspiration, and accountability that will help you advance your goals and projects more quickly. Check the calendar for upcoming sessions
Benefits of Attending
- Sharpen your skills as you help others sharpen theirs
- Make new connections and expand your network
- Stretch yourself as you move out of your comfort zone
Benefits of Attending Regularly
- Reinforce professional connections with other entrepreneurial-minded women
- Work toward goals with increased accountability
- Learn from the perspective, knowledge and experience of others
Take the Next Step
Tell us about your project, we will find together the best solution for your needs.
Would you like to receive periodic News from Around the Table?