By striving to engage leaders in a compelling vision, mutual trust, and clear communication, I help to create a culture of personal growth and constant improvement that strengthens their organization’s business health.
- we cannot segregate our personal and professional beings
- it is possible to be joyful at work
- our greatest challenges in business don't have to do with the business, they have to do with the people
- in humanizing business
- a problem cannot be solved at the surface level
I disrupt the idea that all you need is a cookie cutter solution; I get to the root of the issue. The result is that you feel human again; in control, confident, with more energy and better relationships with yourself and others, and have time to do the things that you love.
Each engagement goes through four phases:
- ASSESSMENT – I begin with a conversation and identify pain points, to build a deeper understanding of your organization and your concerns.
- PLANNING – I identify your organization’s definition of success and your expectations, as well as any other required deliverables and develop an overarching plan to address your needs.
- EXECUTION – I work with you to put the plan into action, employing specific methods and tools that are most suited to your needs and goals.
- FOLLOW-UP – I review and follow up to compare progress to intentions and assess results.You can expect your relationship with RoundTable Consulting to be deep and lasting. Transforming solutions are crafted for your particular organizational needs, in harmony with your core values, goals, and sense of balance. I support you and your team throughout all the stages of the engagement and beyond.
The first step toward growth begins
with your own readiness assessment.
Far from being an instant fix, coaching involves an investment of time and effort and a sincere willingness to engage fully in all parts of the process.
When you’re ready to be coached, you’ll be willing to accept challenges like these:
• Be comfortable with discomfort and the uncertainty of experimentation.
• Explore the emotions that drive actions and embrace your own power and responsibility for change.
• Discipline yourself to focus on your goals, choosing to move forward.
• Seek support and honest feedback along the way.
As you think through these points, give me a call. I will answer your questions and help you clarify your readiness for embarking on a coaching engagement.
Quote of the Day…