By striving to engage leaders in a compelling vision, mutual trust, and clear communication, I help to create a culture of personal growth and constant improvement that strengthens their organization’s business health.
- we cannot segregate our personal and professional beings
- it is possible to be joyful at work
- our greatest challenges in business don't have to do with the business, they have to do with the people
- in humanizing business
- a problem cannot be solved at the surface level
I disrupt the idea that all you need is a cookie cutter solution; I get to the root of the issue. The result is that you feel human again; in control, confident, with more energy and better relationships with yourself and others, and have time to do the things that you love.
Each engagement goes through four phases:
- ASSESSMENT – I begin with a conversation and identify pain points, to build a deeper understanding of your organization and your concerns.
- PLANNING – I identify your organization’s definition of success and your expectations, as well as any other required deliverables and develop an overarching plan to address your needs.
- EXECUTION – I work with you to put the plan into action, employing specific methods and tools that are most suited to your needs and goals.
- FOLLOW-UP – I review and follow up to compare progress to intentions and assess results.You can expect your relationship with RoundTable Consulting to be deep and lasting. Transforming solutions are crafted for your particular organizational needs, in harmony with your core values, goals, and sense of balance. I support you and your team throughout all the stages of the engagement and beyond.
The first step toward growth begins
with your own readiness assessment.
Far from being an instant fix, coaching involves an investment of time and effort and a sincere willingness to engage fully in all parts of the process.
When you’re ready to be coached, you’ll be willing to accept challenges like these:
• Be comfortable with discomfort and the uncertainty of experimentation.
• Explore the emotions that drive actions and embrace your own power and responsibility for change.
• Discipline yourself to focus on your goals, choosing to move forward.
• Seek support and honest feedback along the way.
As you think through these points, give me a call. I will answer your questions and help you clarify your readiness for embarking on a coaching engagement.
Quote of the Day…
A coach cultivates and enhances the skills and talent you already possess. Not so much a teacher, but more of an outside objective listener and truth-teller, the coach holds up a mirror so that you can see and improve your behavior and interactions and level up your leadership.
You may choose to work with an executive coach for a variety of reasons. Many chief officers find that the need to enhance their skills at conflict resolution is a key factor in the coaching decision. Increased confidence, improved self-awareness as an individual and in their role, and better interpersonal skills are other frequently cited reasons to begin an engagement.
Traditional strategic planning is a comprehensive multi-step process that helps a business to formulate their vision and map out the strategies and actions that will take them there. A sound strategic plan typically includes establishing key elements.
RoundTable Consulting works with businesses and non-profits to develop all strategic plan components, starting from a high-level analysis all the way through individual action items. The end result is that your team is guided through the development of a full strategic plan with deliverables tailored to your unique organization.
Professional facilitation helps individual executives or groups to identify and solve problems, come to a level of understanding about a certain situation, communicate concerns with each other for the good of the group, share new ideas and work together to build on them, and make lasting changes that include establishing clear direction and next steps.
Facilitation is a industry term used to describe an extremely compelling and effective way of working with teams and individuals that gives everyone an opportunity to be an active and engaging part of a decision making process. Why is facilitation needed? Why is a facilitator needed?